lunes, 16 de abril de 2007


This unit is about diseases, types of diseases, how to cure them, and a lot of things about diseases

VISIT THE DOCTOR


HERLIN: Hello Vanessa how is you?

VANESSA: I don´t fell well today.

HERLIN: What´s the matter with you?

VANESSA: I have a terrible headache and I believe I have fever.

HERLIN: I can see, you are really terrible, but I have a good idea.

VANESSA: Really? What´s your idea?

HERLIN: Why don´t you go to see a doctor and make your self a general check up?

VANESSA: That´s a good idea I´II do it right away

AT DOCTOR´S OFFICE


EDILIANA: Good morning Lady Can I help you?

VANESSA: Good morning
I´d like to have a general check up because I´m not feeling well lately.

EDILIANA: Ok tell me your name please I’ll tell the doctor right now take a sit please.

EDILIANA: Doctor PRADA you have a patient waiting for you.

LISSETTE: Ok tell her to come in.

EDILIANA: Ok ill send her in the doctor said she´II see you now plase follow me to her office.

VANESSA: Good morning doctor, I´m VANESSA nice to meet you

LISSETTE: Nice to meet you too VANESSA please takes a sit and tells me what worng with you is?

VANESSA: Doctor, I have a terrible headache and I have high temperature.

LISSETTE: Ok let me see, let see how your temperature is and let´s check your pressure.

VANESSA: Ok doctor, what do you think?

I don´t feel well at all and I´m really hot.

LISSETTE: Oh, my god, you´re boiling in fever your temperature is over 40 (forty) and have a quiete high pressure I beeline you are goanna die pretty soon.

VANESSA: D ie!!!! I don´t want to die.

LISSETTE: Don´t get scared. I´m just kidding. Its joke yolk I gives you these pills for the headache. Take pills every six hours for day. And you´I feel a tot better I promise.

VANESSA: But doctor aren´t those pills very expensive?

LISSETTE: Don´t mention it. That´s my job and I´m sure you´II get well pretty soon take your headache away

VANESSA: Thank you very much doctor I really appreciate your help.

LISSETTE: Don´t metion it. That´s my job and I´m sure you´ll get well pretty soon take care of yourself.

VANESSA: Well so long doctor.

LISSETTE: You too have a nice day!



Conclusion


Here we learn how to used the names of diseases, a name of each one, and we make a dialog using some types of diseases







1 comentario:

luis dijo...

YOUR BLOG THIS GOOD